Friday 16 January 2009

The Lagoon, St. George's, Grenada

Today we have more jobs to do, refilling the gas, another service available at Grenada Yacht club, a visit to the Island Water World chandlery where they did have the right fishing gear and overdue catch up on the blog. It is really hot in the lagoon with very little breeze, which I know you won’t thank me for mentioning! However, it doesn’t make you feel like doing too much so a bit of reading etc. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon to meet a local JP as I have to get an affidavit signed to say I am single and eligible to marry to enable me to get married in Grenada. Hopefully if we have managed to get all our other wedding jobs done we may then get away for some local cruising. Although there is a Billfish Sports fishing tournament in the Grenada Yacht Club next week which Kevin is very keen to join if we can find a boat with a space, so we’ll see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
What happends? Your last post was sent on the 16th of january... is there any trouble?
I'm reading your blog with pleasure from the beginning (and I'm also working my english with it... I'm French)!
Good wind!

Kev & Jo said...

We will be updating the blog soon, hopefully today or tomorrow.