Saturday 8 August 2009

Change of Pace…

After much deliberating, Kevin and I have decided to pursuit new career opportunities in the UK and call a slightly earlier end to our travels. We have a fantastic adventure which we will always treasure and memories which will last a lifetime. However, we both feel the need for a change of pace, now that time out of the rat race has given us both the opportunity to decide what we want to do next.

We will be completing our travels in New York after sailing in under the Statue of Liberty with Alex, Donna and Mark and we cannot think of a better end to our trip than to end on such a high.

Therefore, we are putting Invincible up for sale for someone to get more use out of her than we will be able to do. If her new owners have half the fun we have had they will be pleased that they too took the leap.

1 comment:

Andy Holyoake said...

WHAT!!!!! I'm shocked! I've been getting a "fix" from reading your blogs for the last six month or more now. I've been reading them with envy as what you're doing is something I hope to be able to do one day. You must do what you feel is right of course, but I can't help thinking you're stopping before the best bits... Australia, New Zealand, Maldives etc etc.
Oh well, just going to have to learn to sail myself I suppose!
Good Luck Guys.