Saturday 8 August 2009

Charleston

After Jo has been researching quite a lot about shipping everything back to England it all has seemed to come together today as one of the companies rang back and is coming over to give us an estimate on what we would need.

He came and told us all of the information we needed to know and answered any questions what we had.

Now we just have to sort through everything and decided what  wants  taking  back and put it all into boxes.

We haven't got anything else planned to do for the rest of our day which is quite good in a way as it is too hot to do anything.

 

Alex Penney

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kevin and Jo, well what can I say? I was very surprised to read that you will soon be finishing your journey and coming back to the UK.

I have enjoyed reading all about your wonderful experience and I am sure it is something that you will both treasure for ever.

I can't believe that it has been 16 months since you set sail. It has flown by.

Anyway, all the best for your career plans, whatever they may be. Kevin, it would be great to be able to catch up with you sometime. I don't know if you are planning on returning to the North West but if you do, give me a shout. I am sure that Paul H would be up for a get-together at some point!

In all seriousness though, it is sad that you are selling Invincible but if her next owner has half as much enjoyment as you have had, then I'm sure she won't come to any harm.

Well done to the both of you on your amazing adventure. Kevin, want a job back at NST mate??? I thought not - lol. XXX

Kev & Jo said...

Hi Jayne,

Hopefully will catch up with you soon when I get back and meet up for a few beers with Paul H.

Kev

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

Really sorry to read that your travels have come to an end but if you feel the time is right then that's all that matters.

Best wishes for the future.