Wednesday 19 September 2007

House Viewing

We had our first house viewing on Monday night, a couple who have already paid a deposit on another incomplete house on the site. They seemed very impressed and from the discussions our price is reasonable, so I think they are trying to negotiate a deal with the developers. We'll have to wait to see how those turn out, but it suggests that our house is a good deal, so hopefully it's just a matter of time. However, the news on the world financial markets don't seem to be helping house sales at the moment. The estate agent said they will let us know, so for now we wait...
I also spoke to the National Marine Correspondence School to check on the progress on my first assessment, as I have very little time to complete my exam before my subscription expires. The very nice lady that I spoke to in order to change my address, told me not to worry myself about the deadline for completing my Yachtmaster theory course and has given me a two month extension for free. I was very relieved with that and very impressed with their customer service, which is so sadly lacking in many companies these days.

No comments: