Saturday 22 September 2007

Boat Show Purchase

Southampton boat show allowed me to look in detail at some of the items I was interested in, in particular the Sea Brake.

After watching the video on the Seateach stand and seeing the item hung from the ceiling and on making a closer inspection, I was soon reaching for the credit card to purchase one Sea Brake. I also bought the required warp and tackle to complete the setup.

I am really pleased with the quality of all the items and very impressed with Stuart who sold us the equipment.



Stuart also demonstrated the Parasail and quoted us a price for a suitable sized one for a Mahe 36. We are still waiting to see the Spifurl from FP before we make our minds up on what we want for down wind sailing.

1 comment:

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

Hi Kev and Jo,

I've just read your blog from beginning to end and I'm so excited for you both. It's so refreshing to know that there are other people out there who have also realised that life is about much more than having a big(er and bigger) house. Mine is up for sale too but I'll be buying another (modest) house for a few more years on land.

Although I'm some way behind your plans, I hope to follow in your footsteps in the next few years.

I've bookmarked your blog and look forward to reading more about your adventures.

Fair winds

Keith