Saturday 2 August 2008

San Sebastian , La Gomera

Today started with French toast for me and Kevin and Jo and Alex had some cornflakes. Today we had planned to have a chill out day and that’s exactly what we all did. I had a bit of shopping to do. I set out to the main street, I was looking for a good bottle of wine for my dad. I found a bottle of red - El Faustino Rioja, this looked good so I bought it. It looked that good we had it the same evening, sorry dad I will get you another. After about one hour of walking round San Sebastian I decided to head back to the boat, on my way back I spotted a small shop that sold English newspapers so I decided to buy one and go to have a drink at the local bar with my paper. After a few drinks I headed back to Invincible, Kevin had varnished the new tender seat, Jo and Alex were relaxing. We had a few hours more relaxing then we got ready to go out for a drink, We headed to the Tropical Bar , which is a small bar on the beach front we had a two drinks there then decided to walk down to a different bar on the beach front, then headed to the Cave Bar to have our last drink, Jo and Alex drunk up and went back to cook our tea while me and Kevin decided to have a few more, after we had finished we headed back to a lovely chilli and the bottle of red. Then we went to bed.


San Sebastian


San Sebastian

Sean Penney

No comments: