Friday 1 August 2008

San Sebastian , La Gomera

This morning started off with a salvage dive for me, what happened was on the boat next to us was welding on a rod holder onto the stanchion when he dropped it into the water, so he tried to find it with a magnet but it didn’t work so I got changed and jumped into the water to get it back for him, I missed it on my first attempt but on my second I got it and he was very happy I got it back for him.

After that we all just sat outside and relaxed in the sunshine with a nice cold drink on the back of the boat.

We then had a bit of dinner and got ready to set off in the car again to go for another dive in the same place as we did yesterday as we all really enjoyed it.

When we got there it was really windy but it was still alright to go in for a dive, we went in the same order again me and Dad first we seemed to see even more than we did yesterday, what we saw was some sea slugs and sea cucumbers, various wrasse, lots of sea urchins, loads of flat fish, some blennies, a trumpet fish and even a moray eel.



Alex Penney

This was my second ever dive, I could not wait to get in the water, me and Jo got ready while Alex and Kevin was in the water. When they got out the water Jo and I got the stab jackets of Kevin and Alex, put them on then went straight in the water.
We saw a lot more fish this time and we went out a bit further than yesterday. After about 20 minuets in the water we headed back, took our kit off loaded up the car and back in invincible.



Sean Penney

Tonight we are going to go for some drinks before we go back to the boat or some tea which is going to be pasta with tomato sauce and chorizo

No comments: