Saturday 11 August 2007

Technical Drawing

I am trying to get hold of the outside profile technical drawing in CAD format, preferable AutoCAD from Fountain-Pajot. I have currently got a PDF, which shows the standard layout and the optional extras in light blue.



The reason I would like this is so that I can accurately design a transom arch, which I intend to have manufactured in high quality stainless steel, incorporating the standard FP solid centre board.

Hopefully, when I do the factory visit in October I will be able to get my hands on the drawing, otherwise I will be measuring the boat in September at the Southampton boat show and attempt to design from my measurements and photographs.

If anyone would like a copy of the PDF, which allows you to zoom in on the detail, then please drop me an email and I will forward you the file.

No comments: