Sunday 20 April 2008

Day 10 - Hard Goodbyes

The day has arrived that I must say goodbye to my daughter who has spent the last week with me, enjoying our new boat. A tearful goodbye with some big hugs at the airport from Jo, Alex and Chris.

This now left me with the car to go and locate Paul, to transfer him and his kit to the boat, mean while Paul was having a major problem with him not being able to locate his credit card. I was alerted of this situation by Toni from England Paul’s girlfriend.

I was asked to make my way back to the boat to meet with Paul, it being Sunday and Paul wanting to speak to his personal banker, who is located in Germany only gave us the option to wait till Monday.

Both Paul and I retired to a local café and watched the world go by with a few beers, before returning to the boat and planning our next couple of weeks build up.

No comments: