Friday 25 April 2008

Day 15 - Sunshine at last

This morning we had a visit from Fountaine Pajot, I had mentioned to the after sales manager Thierry yesterday about the engine bay covers only having 3 seals around the hatch and to make it water tight it would require 4. Without any prompting they turned up and fitted the 4th seal, which I am eternally grateful. Then Thierry turns up with a roll of the seal and handed it to me for spares, how good is that, I must say that Fountaine Pajot have been excellent at sorting out our small problems and the snagging list is now at an end. Thank you Fountaine Pajot!



The sun has now decided to come out and shower us in sunshine, which is most welcome, very little to none existent wind, which in these parts must be rare. Anyway I thought I would take a photo on Invincible basking in the sun to share with you all.



By the way the current temerature is 22 degrees the shorts are on and a bottle of white is chilling in the fridge, oh god I miss work, Ha!

2 comments:

Kristoff said...

Oh my, baking heat, wine chilling in the fridge... I don't think I could be any more envious. Don't tell me about you doing all of the above whilst eating seafood... then I'll cry :P haha!

Kris

Kev & Jo said...

Hi Kristoff,

Sorry to say that the seafood, which I love is the cheapest I have evry come across, 0.5KG of the biggest prawns you have ever seen for 3.5 euros and that is a huge bag.

I have got to say the food in France is excellent and the sun is still shining :-)